Choco Lava cake
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup + 2tbsp castor sugar
- 1/4 cup milk powder
- pinch salt
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 5 tbsp cocoa powder
- 130 g chocolate
- 1/4 cup butter
- 3/4 cup hot water
- In a bowl, sift together flour, sugar, milk powder, salt, baking powder and cocoa powder.
- In a separate microwave-safe bowl, add the chocolate and butter.
- Heat this in the microwave in 30-second intervals, until the chocolate and butter have completely melted together. Keep it aside.
- Measure out the hot water in a bowl and keep aside.
- Now, add in the hot water and the chocolate butter mixture to the dry ingredients prepared in the first step
- Mix well, until no lumps are there.
- Preheat the oven at 230ºC for 10 minutes. Make sure both rods of the oven are switched on.
- Now, grease your ramekins with softened butter.
- Fill the batter in the ramekins 3/4 way to the top.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, and serve hot
This Choco Lava cake recipe will not fail you!
It tastes exactly like the one you have at Dominoes, and super super easy to make!