Skillet chocolate chip cookie
- 6 tbsp butter
- 1/3 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup castor sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tbsp vanilla essence
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips/chunks
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC
- In a bowl, sift the flour and baking soda, and keep it aside
- Measure the butter and sugars in a separate large bowl, and using a hand mixer, beat for 3-4 minutes, until the mixture is light and fluffy.
- Add the egg, salt and vanilla extract, and beat for another 1 minute.
- Switch to a spatula and add the flour and baking soda mixture, and mix until just combined.
- Stir in the chocolate chips/chunks
- Scoop in the mixture in a 9-inch skillet, and bake for 13-15 minutes, or until the sides turn brown and the center is still gooey.
- Serve warm, with vanilla ice cream if you like.
What could possibly be better than a chocolate chip cookie?
A LARGE, CHOCOLATE CHIP SKILLET COOKIE!
This got finished legit 5 minutes after taking a photograph.
All it took was 2 spoons and 2 chocolate chip cookie lovers, and voila! These were finished before we knew it
This dessert is a must-try!