Eggless chocolate mousse
An indulgent yet light chocolate dessert
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 60 g chocolate
- 1 tsp coffee (optional)
- 1 tsp warm water (optional)
- Over a double boiler, melt the chocolate and keep it aside
- Using a hand mixer, beat the cream until soft peaks.
- Fold in the melted chocolate.
- In a small bowl, add 1tsp coffee to 1tsp warm water. dissolve well. Add this to the chocolate-cream mixture and mix well (optional)
- Fill this mixture into ramekins (as used here) or any other bowl or glass.
- Keep it in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours, and preferably overnight
This chocolate mousse recipe is super easy to make as it requires only 2 ingredients!
and you can customize it the way you want!
Like coffee? Turn it into a mocha mousse!
Like contrasting flavours? Add in a dash of sea salt!