Mango plum popsicles
- 1/2 cup mango [cut into cubes]
- 2 large mangoes
- 3/4 cup mango juice
- 2 plums
- 1 plum cut into cubes
- 2 tbsp castor sugar (optional)
- Add the large mangoes, mango juice and sugar (optional) in a blender, and puree until completely smooth
- Transfer it in a bowl, and add the mango and plum cubes
- Fill the 3/4 of the popsicle mould with this mango mixture and freeze for about 10 minutes, until you make the plum puree.
- In a blender, puree the plums until smooth.
- Add this mixture to the rest 1/4 of the popsicle mould, and place the popsicle sticks.
- Freeze for at least 4 hours, and preferably overnight
- To demould, run moulds under hot water.
These mango-plum popsicles make for the perfect summer treat!
And what makes them even better is the little cubes of mango and plum you get in each bite!
The combination of the tangy plum and sweet mango balances the flavours so beautifully.
Plus, they’re SOOO quick and easy to make!