Summer’s are here and so is this irresistible popsicle recipe!
And although raspberries can be hard to find in the market, you can make this recipe with any other fruit like oranges and mangoes!
RASPBERRY LEMONADE YOGURT POPSICLES
- 120 g raspberries
- 2 tbsp castor sugar
- Greek yogurt
- Zest of one lemon
- 1-2 tbsp lemon juice
- 3 tbsp castor sugar for the yogurt base
- Using a whisk, beat the yogurt by hand until creamy.
- Add the lemon zest, lemon juice and sugar and mix well.
- Fill about 2/3 of your icecream stand with this mixture and freeze until the raspberry mixture is ready.
- In a food processor, grind the raspberries for 5-7 seconds.
- Using a sieve, strain the raspberry, to separate the seed
- Add 2tbsp sugar to the seedless mixture, and mix well.
- Add this mixture on top of the yougurt mixture in your icecream stand, and using a skewer or the back of the spoon, swirl it a bit, to get a gradient effect
- Freeze overnight.
- Run under water to pull the sticks out.
-After making the yogurt making, taste it a bit. If you find it a bit sweet or sour, add a little extra lemon or sugar accordingly. -Make sure you freeze the yogurt mixture for atleast 10minutes before adding the raspberry mixture.